Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Dear jesus

This series is like the funniest set of flashes I've seen in a long time. Most of the time I just laugh quietly at things but this one literally made me laugh out loud. YOU ARE GRAETEST ROFLFROFLROFLFOLFLFLFLOLOLOLOLOL!!!21 1121@212@11!!!!1!!

Spazkid rant Spazkid rant

lolol

troll'd

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome!

This is everything you could want out of a flash movie! Though, the animation did lose a bit of its high quality graphics at times. (I.E. When tar boy is running down a hallway and he's put in a loop and slid across the screen.) But damn, this is better than anything I could do for sure. Nice work dude!

Red Arrows Red Arrows

It's okay.

Definitely not the best though. As you said, it's good for a couple of days. I could only imagine spending a couple minutes on it though. Basically, it's too simple.

Neon Shooter Demo Neon Shooter Demo

This game's cool.

But you might want to change the shooting sound. I'm looking forward to playing the full version when you make it.

Siberia Simulator Siberia Simulator

lol took me a while

Until I realised that it was a white screen and nothing else. Pretty damn funny.

moofins responds:

I think you sort of got it.

crash megaman zero crash megaman zero

Good job! But...

how did you do that in an hour? that would take me a long time. I guess I just need some base music.

GameMusicPersonthing responds:

lol i rly fast at notes like i can tell a right note forma wrong on withing a split second so i just xoom through making music although sometimes i'll take my time

in the meadow in the meadow

Great

this was really good, it was calming, and yet... interesting at the same time. nice drum beat, good job. 10/10

snayk responds: