Red Arrows Red Arrows

It's okay.

Definitely not the best though. As you said, it's good for a couple of days. I could only imagine spending a couple minutes on it though. Basically, it's too simple.

Neon Shooter Demo Neon Shooter Demo

This game's cool.

But you might want to change the shooting sound. I'm looking forward to playing the full version when you make it.

Siberia Simulator Siberia Simulator

lol took me a while

Until I realised that it was a white screen and nothing else. Pretty damn funny.

moofins responds:

I think you sort of got it.

DKNH Keyboard DKNH Keyboard

Umm, it's cool, I guess.

But... do we really need an on-screen keyboard if we have an easier one right in front of us?

Aside from that, If you choose to revise it, try making a function where you can press enter to make the text appear above or something. One line isn't too useful.

Transmigration Transmigration

I don't get it!

Not to say I don't get the "game," it's just that I don't get why I couldn't stop playing it! It was a great experience that makes me wonder, "What kinda drug was this creator on, and why am I still playing the game?" Well the answer to that question (not the drug one) is that it was simple enough to enjoy the visual experience... even on my crappy computer. Job well done.

A Random Generator A Random Generator

Screw the last guy. But he was right on one point.

We don't need a random word/sentence generator. But that doesn't matter. It's still funny. My favorite sentence was:
THE
PEAR
FRAGGED
THE
TREE
That was pretty funny (especially if it was a pear tree.)

Flash- Tips and Tricks Flash- Tips and Tricks

This is cool...

...but it's only one style of doing it. It's good for beginners for flash, and it must have taken a whie to do. I give it a 4 out of 5.

Potatoefp responds:

Much appreciated!

StickMan Sam - Part 4 StickMan Sam - Part 4

Awesome!

This series is awesome. I have been waiting for this game for so long. I love how you used vehicles in this one. Keep up the good work!

Tricky Bucket Tricky Bucket

It's Okay...

... but you might want to upgrade the graphics and give a choice of music. Otherwise, It's pretty good!