Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

Dear jesus

This series is like the funniest set of flashes I've seen in a long time. Most of the time I just laugh quietly at things but this one literally made me laugh out loud. YOU ARE GRAETEST ROFLFROFLROFLFOLFLFLFLOLOLOLOLOL!!!21 1121@212@11!!!!1!!

Spazkid rant Spazkid rant

lolol

troll'd

Tarboy Tarboy

Awesome!

This is everything you could want out of a flash movie! Though, the animation did lose a bit of its high quality graphics at times. (I.E. When tar boy is running down a hallway and he's put in a loop and slid across the screen.) But damn, this is better than anything I could do for sure. Nice work dude!

Paint Demon Paint Demon

Yeah it's good.

I rate accurately, sorry for the 7. I know everyone rates on a 1/8-10 scale, but... you know, there's more than that. Anyway... as to why... Yes it was good. There's no denying that. Some of the scenes, esp. the "fight scene" were a bit too drawn out. Then there's the sound effects. Maybe you could find more instead of just using the same ones? Just my opinion. Oh, and as a whole, it was a very creative idea, good job on that.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Nice.

That was great, as good if not better than the first. It was better than what I expected from an "awesome" sequel.

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

Tankmen's gone downhill.

It was just a bunch of annoying lines and a couple poorly done gay jokes.
Sure, it hinted to the rest of the series. Ha ha, we get it.
It didn't make me laugh.
Try something original.
Tankmen 1 and even 2 were original... but this is just getting old.
Do something new or discontinue it. Tankmen shouldn't keep passing this crap.

The Truth Is The Truth Is

The Truth is...

I'm Rick James, bitch.
It was hilarious! Although it did get old after a while.
Oh well, I'll vote 5 anyway. :P

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Wow.

That was amazing. I... there's nothing more to say, it speaks for itself.

SMB Short- The Block SMB Short- The Block

lol!

Dude that was hilarious! Great job, for a short mario flash. The only thing I noticed was that some of the sprites were a bit... off. Also mario was fuzzy. Other than that, it was great.

6 Deaths, 8 Weapons 6 Deaths, 8 Weapons

Nice.

That was pretty cool. I like how the next person was mostly oblivious the entire time.